We're Here to Help You Grow
An commercial lawyer is a legal professional who specializes in providing legal advice and guidance to clients involved in corporate transactions, such as mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures. The main responsibilities of a commercial lawyer may include:
- Due diligence: An M&A lawyer will work with their clients to perform a thorough review of the target company’s legal and financial status, identifying any potential issues or liabilities.
- Negotiation: M&A lawyers assist their clients in negotiating the terms of the transaction, including purchase price, financing arrangements, and post-closing covenants.
- Documentation: Once the terms of the transaction have been agreed upon, an M&A lawyer will draft the necessary legal documents, such as the purchase agreement, disclosure schedules, and other ancillary documents.
- Regulatory compliance: M&A lawyers ensure that the transaction complies with all relevant regulations, including antitrust and securities laws.
- Closing: An M&A lawyer will help their clients navigate the complex process of closing the transaction, which may involve coordinating with other professionals, such as investment bankers, accountants, and tax advisors.
We Help You Buy and Sell
Business growth can be accomplished in a variety of ways. At ESQx, we take a holistic view of business growth by focusing on helping you expand your enterprise, whether it’s by getting the right financing you need, writing a franchise agreement, or raising capital from investors. For example, increasing the capital available at your disposal may enable you to better fund your marketing budget, thus increasing revenue and allowing you to expand your business further. We represent you through all stages of the growth process.
Moreover, as a business owner, you’re given a variety of contracts to review. You also end up writing contracts which you give to your customers or suppliers. Each situation is unique, and all contracts should be tailored to your business and your specific needs, operations, and risk tolerance. We work with our clients on reviewing contracts on a case by case basis. We work with our clients on joint venture contracts, when they’re entering into a new process or procedure or working in a strategic way with someone else. We can also review contracts proposed by others, and we can help setup form contracts for routine types of transactions such as those on a recurring basis within the business.
We Help You Grow
What We Do
- Franchise Agreements & Operation Manuals Identifying Investors & Raising Capital
- Obtaining Financing Affiliate Agreements
- Business Consulting Agreements
- Commercial Loan Agreements
- Marketing Agreements
- Referral and Revenue-Sharing Agreements
- Master Services Agreements
- Preferred Partnerships and Strategic Affiliate Relationships
- Profit Share Agreements
- SaaS Agreements
- Sales Agreements
- UCC and Secured Transactions
- Vendor Agreements
- Joint Venture
- Separation and Liability Release Agreements